Do you like to add high-quality tourism commercial script voiceover to high-definition DSLR and drone footage of exotic travel locations?
This guide will outline what to say in the script, and also recommend professional-level text-to-speech software to convert your script to a speaking voice.
Always Focus On The Script First Before B Roll Edits
Creating the script first gives a clear direction when editing the video without wasting time gathering irrelevant footage that don't go with the voiceover.
Before putting anything down on the script:
- Visualize what do you want to achieve?
- What do you want the listener to do?
- Is the video motivating people to visit ?
- Is the video motivating people to book events?
- Is the video motivating people to check out more content?
Things To Include In the Tourism Voiceover Script
Travel commercial videos should be fun and inspiring. It should be descriptive and only focuses on impactful things. The common mistake people make is strictly talking about the physical location itself without any story, person or events associated with it.
Do not try to cover everything in the video. This is where your creative advertising comes into play.
Here are couple things to include in the script
- Turn boring facts into a story
- Add a catchy and memorable tagline that sums up the essence of the destination and helps to create a sense of brand identity. A good tagline can help to make the destination more memorable and differentiate it from other options
- Mention special deals and promotions in your video to incentivize viewers to book a trip and create a powerful selling point.
- Talk about an event being hosted, and go over what people can get out of it
- Go over the number recipes in this town with nonverbal B roll footage highlighting the location
- Highlight any war stories that inspire people to visit
- Go over the unique cultures in this area
- Highlight lifestyles of who visits
- Storytelling of a unforgettable events that happened in this location (The movie Hangover isn't about Las Vegas, but it sold the idea of how Las Vegas can be)
If you have a hard time coming up with what to say in the script, We highly recommend JasperAI to help you quickly draft what to say to eliminate writers' block.
Try Jasper's newest CHAT feature, where the user can interact with the AI to write content as if the user is chatting with Jasper.
Pick A Good Commercial Voice - Use Text To Speech
You don't have to use your own voice to create tourism ad videos!
The best way to add commercial or other professional sounding voiceover to your tourism videos is to use a paid text to speech program with hundreds of AI voice avatar to speak your script in different languages, and to bring the story to life.
You can now find professional voices like Don LaFontaine, Don Morrow and many others right inside these AI voiceover tools.
We highly recommend Descript, Murf.ai or Play.ht. They offer hundreds of voices that have control over inflection, tonality, prosody and pitch. They sound real and they can be used for various audio and video projects.
ChatGPT by openai is a powerful tool that you can leverage to craft a great travel ads for free.
Simply ask the AI in plain English to write a simple script for a travel video, then let the AI write it. The user can further refine the writing by prompting the AI another related command such as:
"Please expand a little bit further on XYZ"
"refine the writing with a different tone"
"rewrite this to sound more promotional with call to action"
"Shorten the script to make it more catchy"
The AI will execute the command in the context of following up the previous prompt.
This is a game changer for tourism video ad creation.
See more useful ChatGPT command prompts to edit your voiceover script here